16 Reasons why alcohol should be served at work…
by Keiron | Dec 9, 2005 | Jokes |
- Its an incentive to show up.
- It leads to more honest communications.
- It reduces complaints about the low pay.
- Employees tell management what they think, not what they want to hear.
- It encourages car pooling.
- Increase in job satisfaction because if you have a bad job, you don~Rt care.
- It eliminates vacations because people would rather come to work.
- It makes fellow employees look better.
- It makes cafeteria food taste better.
- Bosses are more likely to hand out raises when they are wasted.
- Salary negotiations are a lot more profitable.
- Employees work later since there~Rs no longer a need to relax at the bar.
- It makes everyone more open with their ideas.
- Eliminates the need for employees to get drunk on their lunch break.
- Employees no longer need coffee to sober up.
- Sitting bare ass on the copy machine will no longer be seen as gross.