I had a pleasant read of Brown Baron’s website this morning (or his rant/opinons corner as he like to call it 🙂 ).
I shall probably take part in his open mic day, I prefer my users to register at the minute to stop the spam effect I saw my old blog that ended up with this domain being banned by google! I think that was b2evo issue and is far less likely to happen now I have WP and Akismet! So I shall watch with interest and consider trying it myself!
My travels with Brown Baron led me to Dosh Dosh and the idea of the Technorati Favourites exchange. This is what I’ve done:
- I have favourited Dosh Dosh – as requested (easy).
- I have commented on Dosh Dosh with my technorati username and a link to my superb blog that you are reading now.
I now await Dosh Dosh favouriting me!
You could take part too!
If you want to take part you’ll need to do the same here:
- Favourite my blog by clicking here.
- Create a favourites link to your blog here.
- Post a comment on this post with your Technorati username and the link button you just created (make it easy for me with the button please!)
- My Technorati username is kskillett, when I see you’ve favourited me, I’ll try to favourite you ASAP.
If you want to create your own exchange (and by the looks if it, you probably do!!)
- Create a blog post, not dissimilar to this one (dont’t copy and paste it please!).
- Be sure to include a link to this post indicating that there is a similar exchange going on at skillett.com.
- Once I see the trackback or Technorati link, I’ll include a link to your post on Technorati Favourites in this post so readers who end up here can visit your blog and join up with you as well!
Let’s see if this works!