What Friday nights are made of….
Home from the most amazing holiday in the South of France,
Booked on the day of the first Covid case in the UK and according to both children definitely worth the wait (I’m so glad, as they chose the holiday!!).
Highlights were definitely:
- The extra day in Nice and Parc Phoenix,
- The slides (including the little lady’s first trip into the pool being on the “severe” white slide),
- Frejus Fireworks,
- Seeing the heir to Lego’s yacht,
- A trip to Monaco to see the Prince’s car collection (and choose our super yacht – see previous post),
- The biggest Decathlon you’ve ever seen,
- Lots of family time
- Watching two little people become best of friends!
I’m out and about with my camera! I took this image, you can find me on Instagram to find out what I’m up to!
A day trip to Monaco last week during our holiday, viewing the Prince’s car collection, checking out pole position and choosing our favourite super yacht!
Ready for some Commonwealth Games Action….Come on KJT!?
Books…. Books and more Books!
Alright I know I’m a techie and I should be in love with my Kindle, but I love the feel of the paper and have quite a lot of books… My Kindle sits in a drawer and I survive on Audible most of the time as my book pile grows….(more…)